- Present your completed and signed Busking Application Form and a copy of your insurance to Harbour Town Centre Management for processing. We can then issue a permit and make a booking.
- If you do not have access to a printer come into Centre Management to fill out a form. If you are UNDER 16 your Parent/Legal Guardian must also attend to sign for consent in Section 4 of our application form.
All applicants must complete the application form and submit the form in person at Harbour Town Centre Management. An application form must be completed by each individual, however if applicants form part of a group, one permit will be issued for groups up to 4 people.
- No application fees apply to busking at Harbour Town Adelaide.
- The applicant must have public liability insurance in place, for a minimum of $10m preferably $20m, and a copy of the certificate of currency must be provided with the completed application form.
If the applicant is under the age of 16, a parent or guardian must sign the application form, acknowledging that the applicant must be accompanied by the parent/guardian at every performance.
The completed application forms must be submitted in person to Harbour Town Adelaide Centre Management Office and proof of identity and is required to present one of the following:
- current Australian drivers licence
- current passport
- current bank card or credit card with signature
- current student identity/proof of age card
- statutory declaration issued by South Australian Police
Once a permit has been issued, contact is to be made with Harbour Town Adelaide to book performance space.
Performances can only be undertaken with prior bookings.
Performance permits must be displayed whilst performing at Harbour Town Adelaide and the permit holder agrees to fully comply with the terms and conditions of the permit.
Get In Touch
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Get in touch with our customer service team here